Friday 30 May 2014

Sketchabilities Reveal #116~


It's that time again, Sketchabilities Design Team Reveal Day!
So here we go!




I loved all the layers incorporated in the sketch.

We were so very lucky to have a manufacturer sponsor for this reveal, and they are Creative Embellishments. They make beautiful chipboard and wood veneer embellishments in a huge variety of shapes.
This week I chose to work with my pack of Autumn Leaves chipboard. I thought they would look great with my paper towel flower I created.


To dress up my chipboard leaves I started with Tim Holtz Distress Paint, Tarnished Brass. It just adds some great colour and shine.


I wanted to pick up a little more shine from some of my other embellishments, so I added some gold glitter to the tips of my Creative Embellishments leaves using DecoArt Twinkle Writers.


I love how glitzy they turned out!
You can also find my tutorial on how to create my Paper Towel Flowers here.


I also used some super cute Curtsey Boutique embellishments. Check out the black and white baker's twine, the cute white tags and the embossed envelope that they are in.


Thanks for stopping by to check out my Sketchabilities Reveal!

1 comment:

  1. Love your paper towel flower! I also love what you did with the chipboard leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!