Thursday 29 May 2014

Capture Life~

Today I am sharing two layouts that I created recently while cropping with friends.
Both of these layouts were created using the Capture Life Collection by Echo Park. The vibrant colours and funky patterns have been fun to work with.


The first layout also features some metal embellishments, and buttons from Buttons Galore & More.


Plus a little bit of washi too!


The second layout features a couple of fun photos taken while on vacation in Smiths Falls last summer. Some hidden journalling shares some of those funny memories too.


The die cuts and stickers are also from the Capture Life Collection.


 I also used one of the frame stickers right on the photo, I thought it would be a fun way to focus on the girls!


Thanks for stopping by to check out these Capture Life layouts, stay tined for more crop time reveals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!