Monday 12 May 2014

Craft Hoarders Challenge #8: Ribbon, Lace & Twine OH MY~


Today I'm sharing a Sweet Little Mini Book that I recently created as a Guest Designer at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. I am so excited to be a Guest Designer for the month of May, using up crafty supplies from my stash!


The challenge this time around is named Ribbon, Lace and Twine OH MY!


This mini book was created using a combination of die cut tags from My Mind's Eye's Nostalgia collection, chipboard pages, upcycled packaging and patterns & embellishments from Pebbles Inc.


I love the look of pages and tabs that are all different sizes.





I like to add lots of texture with ribbon, lace, twine, metal and pearls.
All from my stash of goodies. Some of the ribbon is actually from my grandmother's sewing stash, over 40 years old.


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Sweet Little Mini Book.
Be sure to follow my blog for more crafty, scrappy inspiration!

Check out the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog for more design team reveals!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tracy and congratulations on being guest designer this month for CHA challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mini is super cute! I love the variety in the page sizes. Lots of great details too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls know how much I love me a mini album! I love this one! Love the colors and the different sized pages. And all the ribbon. oh la la! Thanks so very much for being a guest DT this month for Craft Hoarders! I am so pleased!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mini albums. I love the idea but never seem to do them! This one is just beautiful. I love the colors, the ribbon, the layers, the tags...I could just go on and on. Thank you for being a guest designer for us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love mini albums...and "mini" mini albums are a particular favorite! This one, with its delightful color palette, mix of page sizes and wonderful texture is a real treasure. I love all the wonderful details...and the ribbon! Thanks for being a guest designer for us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful mini album! Thanks for being a guest designer with Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love all those interactive pages and flaps and tags and pockets - this is so cool! Fab flower on the cover too, and great patterned papers. And all those ribbons are so cute! Great inspiration for the Craft Hoarders challenge, thank you, and congrats on your Guest Spot.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful mini! I love the lace band around the front and all of the details you added. I am so happy you were able to join us this month as a guest DT at CHACB.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!