Thursday 15 May 2014

Sketchabilities Reveal #115~

Can you believe it's that time again?!?
It's time for the Sketchabilities Design Team Reveal #115.
This is my first reveal of my second term designing for Sketchabilities, and I am loving every reveal!





I don't know what it is about this collection Dear Lizzy "Neapolitan" by American Crafts, but I have bought the collection twice now. The colours and patterns are just so pretty.


I used one of my favourite photos of a childhood friend and I on our very first day of school. We made the front page of the Truro Daily News with that photo!


The library card, pink tag and coloured twine are all from the Curtsey Boutique. Such fun scrapbook embellishments available.



Thanks for stopping by to check out yet another Sketchabilities reveal!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!