Wednesday 21 May 2014

Craft Lightning: Thank You Card~


I am thrilled to be invited to participate once again in the Craft Lightning, 15 Minute Craft round-up. Thank you to The Country Chic Cottage and 30 Minute Crafts for hosting once again!

This time around I chose to create a quick and easy Thank You Pocket Card.
With a few simple lines with my scoring blade I created the card and the pocket for the little gift that I choose to give.



I used the Maggie Holmes collection from Crate Paper to create my card.
Some other ideas that you can choose to include in your card could be:
Chocolates
Seeds
Tea of Coffee Packs
Gift Cards


Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my Thank You Pocket Card!
Find and Follow me on Pinterest and Instagram for more crafty inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! Love the front flower theme with a packet of seeds inside!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!