I have been nominated for the Liebster Award!
It was so nice to have been nominated by a fellow maritime crafter Debbie. Be sure to pop by her blog to check out what she has been creating at Scraps From a Broad.
What is the Liebster Award?
This award was designed to promote blogs which have less than 200 followers. Once the award is accepted, the idea is to pay it forward to five other blogs you enjoy, encouraging others to visit, leave comments, and hopefully follow.
To accept the award:
Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog. Post the award on your blog. Give the award to five other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Write a comment on their blog letting them know they have been nominated.
My five blogs of inspiration, in no particular order:
1. Danielle: Pics and Cheesecake. Danielle is on the Use It Tuesday design team with me. I love her style when she creates and use of colour. She calls the Netherlands home.
2. Lisa: Crafting Cottage. Lisa is a maritime crafter that I have met through our favourite scrapbooking/card making supply store, The Cutting Garden. Lisa has a very ornate style and loves to create whenever she can.
3. Shelly: The Card Crypt. Shelly too calls the maritimes home. Not only am I fan of what she creates when crafting, I am a huge fan of her personality. If Shelly is around, you are going to have a good time.
4. Sherri: Faith and Scrap Happiness. Sherri is also on the Use It Tuesday design team with me. She loves to scrapbook and I am a huge fan of her style. She has over 200 followers, but I still want you to check out her blog :)
5. Lisa~ Lisa's Creations. Lisa also calls Nova Scotia home. Her love for crafting means our paths cross from time to time. Check out her beautiful work!