Monday 8 April 2013

Gadget Girls Glory~

This past weekend I attended my 3rd Gadget Girls crop weekend. As always I had a fabulous time with friends old and new!


Photo from the Fall 2012 Gadget Girls Crop in Truro


The Gadget Girls are at it again, already getting geared up for their Fall Mega Crop on October 4th-6th in Truro at the Glengarry.
There will be 150 croppers, games, prizes, a massage therapist, manicures & pedicures and so much more! If that was not enough for ya, Canadian Scrapbooker is going to be there all day Saturday! Check out the information sheet below for all the details!
Oh and I will be teaching 2 classes that weekend as well...YAY!


Now if you want to be a part of the fun, I would register soon. It is more than half sold out at this point! Hope to see you there!
All the information and updates can be found on their FaceBook event page as well, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!