Wednesday 3 April 2013

Family Together~

While I had a little down time last week, I did a little scrapbooking for myself. This is one layout I created using a Life.Papeer.Scrapbook sketch to go by. The photo is one of my favorites from around the wedding. It captured a moment that I loved, when Sean's family finally got to meet some of my family from Ontario whom I adore. I was so happy to get it scrapbooked and then on display.


The patterned papers and coordinating embellishments I used were from the DIY Shop Collection by Crate Paper. The letter stickers are by Thickers. Gems and rhinestones are by Kaisercraft.

This is the sketch that I went by from Life.Paper.Scrapbook.



4 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the sketch Tracy !!! I'm from Moncton,NB :):):) Thanks for playing along with us at LPS !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Tracy. Now I feel compelled to check the new-to-me sketch site too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love your version of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Life.Paper.Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific layout, I love the way you used the doily

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!