Friday 12 April 2013

Cropping with the Ladybugs~

I am so very excited as always to be cropping at the end of this month at The Cutting Garden with the ladybugs! April 26-28th they are having an intimate crop weekend right in the store, so if you're in the neighborhood...stop by and say hi!

During my time at the Garden that weekend I will be teaching one layout class. So if you are attending the crop and would like to create this layout with me, just let Kim know at the store.


The layout is created using Authentique's Strong Collection and lots of other bits and pieces I had in my stash of goodies. Including one pair of old Reitmans Comfort Fit Jeans.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tracy! I nominated you for a Leibster award. Please drop my my blog to pick it up.

    http://www.lisasscrapbookingblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!