Tuesday 9 April 2013

Challenge #53: Sticky Situation

It's that time again for Use It Tuesday's bi-weekly challenge. This time around the challenge was to use stickers or rub-ons from your stash of goodies. This one was easy for me. Back in my EK Success/Martha Stewart Crafts days, I got sent every sticker they made! So many Jolee's Boutique stickers, I could have covered my entire house with. Over the years I have given most away, but still had a stash of ones I could not let go of.

So here is my sample layout using the Koala Jolee's stickers that I have had for at least 5 years, maybe more.


Other products used in this layout were:
Lori Whitlock's This & That Collection by Echo Park
Martha Stewart Crafts Heart Punch
1 3/4", 1 1/8", 1 1/4" Circle Punches
2" Scallop Circle Punch
Buttons by Buttons Galore
Thickers Letter Stickers
EK Success Label Stickers


So if you have some spare time in the next couple of weeks, and like most of us you have some stickers laying around your craft area? Come play along at Use It Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tracy! Love the layout! Stickers are something I have very seldom used. Then again I don't have a huge stash of them either. But after seeing your layout, I might try coming up with ones I do have!
    Thanks!
    Sue O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout!!! I love how you used the stickers and created a border!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!