Tuesday 23 April 2013

Cosmetic Mirror Turned Home Decor~

While wandering the aisles one day at my local dollar store, I came across this vintage styled cosmetic mirror. Right away I knew that I could make it into a pretty home decor project. When my Sydney scrapbookers heard about my plans, they insisted on making it a class and all went out and picked up the mirrors for themselves. Here are a few more images of the finished project, front and back.






Patterned papers and coordinating embellishments are by Kaisercraft.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - and you found it at a DOLLAR STORE - wow! Great find. I might need to hit mine up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a wonderful piece! The use of decorative mirrors in a room can really transform the whole space. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!