Thursday 4 April 2013

I {Heart} Dogs~

When I saw this paper collection by Imaginisce, called I {Heart} Dogs, I fell in love. One because I have a sweet pooch that I love, as well as I thought the patterns were really fun. All of the patterned papers were double sided. One side with doggy goodness, the other side with generic pattern. Genius on the companies part...that way the line is not geared only towards dog lovers. To prove this point I did one layout with the doggy side, and the same layout using the same papers...just flipping them over to the generic side.


So the first layout is obviously using the doggy patterns for Kya's first birthday pictures. Poor thing, because she has different colored eyes, when I use the flash she gets different colored "red eye".


So now for this second layout, where there was doggy pattern I just flipped over to the generic side.


I also used yellow buttons from Buttons Galore and my 1.75" circle punch.
The I {Heart} Dogs collection by Imaginisce is available at The Cutting Garden.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't notice the "other side" when I was in the Garden on Saturday! I think it is a great marketing idea. Belle is a blonde and so I really rarely find dog prints that are a good color for her but I love the reverse of these and could easily work one of the dog prints in with them. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!