Wednesday 30 July 2014

Sketchabilities Reveal #120~


Today is design team Reveal Day #120 at Sketchabilities!
This is  my last post of my second term with Sketchabilities, and I have loved every minute of being a part of this very diversely talented design team.

For sketch reveal #120, I chose to create using the Daily Stories collection by Teresa Collins. I love this collection's muted pastel tones, so very pretty.




I used coordinating embellishments from the collection as well. Brads, die cuts, washi tape, as well as buttons from Buttons Galore & More.
The cute little "I Love You" hat pin is by Little Yellow Bicycle.


I spy some Curtsey Boutique product, the large white shipping tag, and pink baker's twine.


The chipboard birdcage was actually ribbon packaging from Michaels. Thank you Donna for sharing that perfect packaging with me!


Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my reveal for Sketch #120 for Sketchabilities! I'd love to see you take the sketch challenge as well, can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun layout! Love all the layers and beautiful photo! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!