Tuesday 15 July 2014

Sketchabilities Reveal #119~


Yes, it's one of my favourite days of the month again! It's Sketchabilities design team Reveal Day! I get to show all of you what I came up with each and every sketch released, and I get to see what all of the other talented designers came up with, using the very same sketch!

Here is my layout I created using the Good Day Sunshine collection from Simple Stories.




I used all sorts of layers of embellishments. Coordinating brads and stickers, washi tape and Tim Holtz film strip. I used 3 different coloured mists to add texture to my cream cardstock layer also.


I spy some Curtsey Boutique product as well. I used the large yellow tag, mini white tag, white ticket and the pink baker's twine.




Thank you for stopping by to check out my reveal for sketch #119 as a part of the Sketchabilities design team! Take the challenge yourself, I would love to see what you create!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!