Thursday 17 July 2014

Scrap Plezier Project Reveal #1~


I couldn't wait to dig into some of the many crafty goodies that Scrap Plezier sent to me as a part of their July Guest Design Team.
Aside from their challenges through the month, we were asked to create 2 projects of our choice. So today I showcase a sweet and simple layout created from their July kit, using one of my favourite photos from Megan, Sam and Averie's family photo shoot with WonkyEye Photography.


In the July kit was this fabulous coloured raffia. I picked out strands that coordinated with the patterned paper and created this fun textured border.



All of the patterned papers from the July kit are from Kaisercraft.
Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my first project reveal using Scrap Plezier's July kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!