Tuesday 5 August 2014

Summer Lovin' Part One~


July's kit from Down a Dirt Road Scrapbooking features patterned papers and stickers from Carta Bella's, Summer Lovin' Collection. This is a bright and fun collection perfect for so many summer adventures.
The collection and it's embellishments have a distinct retro feel and look to them, so I decided that for my ENTIRE reveal I would be using photos of a certain vintage. Most of which are from my own childhood and one even further back.

So without further adieu, here is the first half of my July kit reveal for Down a Dirt Road Scrapbooking.


I tried my hand at using Teresa Collins Modeling Paste on this layout. I used one of Teresa Collins' stencils to create my "Family" title.


I also incorporated some fun Curtsey Boutique embellishments. that included the Polka Dot Embossed Envelope, the coral Library Card and the Hand Dyed Doily.


My second layout features photos taken from the fair. Photos of my brother and I enjoying the Provincial Exhibition when I was 5.
It also features some Curtsey Boutique white Tickets.


I used my powder application tool from EK Success, to take the stick off of my stickers so that I could pop them up and create my dimensional border.


I also used White Multi Surface Paint from DecoArt for dry brush distressing around the entire layout.


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek at the first half of my July reveal for Down a Dirt Road Scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!