Thursday 19 January 2012

52 Reasons I Love You~

Here is a crafty little project that you may like to do for that special someone in your life for Valentine's Day. It's created using a deck of cards!


You'll want to use a good quality deck of cards. They tend to be thicker. I actually only used half the deck and had more than one reason on each page. Mine also were red on the back side, which went with my theme. All things you may want to keep in mind when picking your cards.


I used one metal ring in the top left hand corner, and tied a bunch of different ribbons.


I also left some of the original card details showing in order to bring the "52" theme together.




2 comments:

  1. I had in mind to do this too!! ...now that I seen it done I definitely have to dig out that pack of cards. Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!