Monday 8 September 2014

Tom & Megan Got Married~

My layout showcases a photo that I cherish. My brother and now sister in law got married just a couple of weeks ago. This is a layout that I created to have on display at their reception.


I created the layout based on the current Sketchabilities Sketch #122.


I don't often scrapbook with the colour purple, but purple happens to be Megan's favourite colour. So I chose to work with the Fair Skies collection from Farm House Paper Company.
The rich vintage styled patterns pick up the colours of the photo nicely.


To add a little sparkle I added the vintage gold shimmery ribbon and sequins heart from May Arts. The stunning flowers, chalkboard heart and hand dyed doily are from The Curtsey Boutique.


I added a little more sparkle to the hot air balloon using Gold Paper Effects from DecoArt.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!