Sunday 15 June 2014

Sketchabilities Reveal #117~


Today is the day for another Sketchabilities Design Team Reveal!
I love creating, and I have had so much fun creating with all of these Sketchabilities sketches. This week's sketch is no exception.
Here is my layout created using a photo of my beautiful wedding bouquet.




I loved my bouquet so much. I created it using map rosettes, coffee filter roses and feathers made from sheet music. I had been waiting to scrapbook the photo of it, and everything just came together for the perfect layout to showcase the photo.

I used map flowers from the Curtsey Boutique, and patterned papers from the Save the Date Collection by Teresa Collins.


I used chipboard leaves from Creative Embellishments to accent my pretty map flowers. I painted the chipboard using white DecoArt Multi Surface paint, and then added a little shine using Gold Twinkle Writers, also from DecoArt. The sequins from Teresa Collins also adds a little sparkle.
The Save the Date collection by Teresa Collins is available at The Cutting Garden.


I used the same White Multi Surface paint to distress the cardstock in the background. I adore the texture of the patterns in this Teresa Collins collection.
I added this pink tag and black & white baker's twine from Curtsey Boutique.


Thank you so much for stopping by to check out another Sketchabilities Design Team Reveal. Be sure to check out the Sketchabilities blog and see what all of the other talented designers came up with for this fabulous sketch.

For more crafty inspiration, find and follow me on Pinterest!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!