Monday 9 June 2014

Good Times~

I have a couple more layouts to share from my crop weekend with friends earlier in May.
This first layout features patterned papers and coordinating embellishments from the Cut & Paste collection by My Mind's Eye.


Of course I added some coordinating buttons from Buttons Galore & More.


The large white tag, and the yellow library card are a great addition to the layout from Curtsey Boutique.


My second layout features my favourite photo of Zoe and Tyler from their semi formal this spring.
I used the You Are My Happy Collection by Teresa Collins. I adore the colours of this collection with it's hints of gold.


I slipped in one of my Curtsey Boutique white tickets, I just think they are too darn cute!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!