Thursday 6 March 2014

Thank You & Happy Birthday~

Today I am sharing a pretty and simple card that I created.
I like to have a few Thank You cards on hand, you never know when you will need one to give to someone that truly does something that you appreciate.
For instance, I think this bright and cheery card is going to go to our fabulous neighbour that has a snowblower. Twice this winter, we have been away for substantial snow storms, and when we have come home, our driveway and walkway to the house has been plowed out so that we could get in.
Thank You!


I used the Cold Avocado Soup Collection of paper and embellishments by JilliBean Soup to create my card. The balloon was created using a 1.75" circle punch, slightly altered. Everything else I cut by hand.


I used the same sweet card design to create this Happy Birthday card. I just can't get enough of these cute little hot air balloons.


For this card I used the Happy-Go-Lucky Collection from Fancy Pants Designs.


Thank you for stopping by, and be sure to thank someone everyday for something special that they do.

Find and Follow me on Pinterest for more crafty inspiration:
http://www.pinterest.com/ScrappyChick101/

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!