Thursday 27 March 2014

Spring Crop Hopping~

I look forward to Spring for so many reasons.
Nicer, warmer weather and the grass getting greener.
Less stress for travelling.
Hopping from Crop to Crop and teaching what I love.

This is a layout that I will be teaching at 2 upcoming crops.
The first will be The Crop for the Cure, here in Sydney.
(April 11-13)
The second is the Scrapbooking Cafe Crop in Truro.
(May 9-11)


I used The Avenues collection from Bo Bunny for this layout.



Thanks for stopping by to get a closer look at this upcoming class sample.
If you are interested in attending my class at either of these crops, you can contact my by email to register at:
twlonghair@yahoo.ca

Find and Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!