Thursday 13 March 2014

Collecting Moments~

Today I am showcasing a layout that I created using the Collecting Moments Collection by Fancy Pants. This is a collection that came to me through Scrap Shotz, a monthly kit club. Initially it is definitely not colours I would normally pick out and buy for myself. But in the end, I have used up the entire collection, and had a ton of photos that coordinated with it perfectly....who knew??


I wanted this layout to be layer after layer of colour and texture. I adore Fancy Pants' corrugated cardboard that coordinates with each collection.
I also used lots of their coordinating die cuts and stickers from the Collecting Moments Collection.



They also love these sweet coordinating flowers.


Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my layout!

Find and Follow me on Pinterest for more Scrappy Inspiration:

1 comment:

  1. Very nice use of this unusual line of paper. You are so imaginative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!