Sunday 17 November 2013

Simple Gifts: Kitchen Traditions~

 In a time where some of the true arts are being lost, and not being passed to our younger generations; fight to keep traditions alive and thriving. There is still time to give the gift of your Family Traditions.
In this case I am showing a way to give the simple gift of Family Recipes. Everyone has an aunt that makes the best biscuits, or your Mom makes the most delicious lasagna.


So I encourage you to hand write those recipes on cards, like we used to years ago. Wrap them up with  a piece of pretty ribbon and a tag embellished  with an adorable holiday button.


Holiday Buttons are from Buttons Galore & More.


Keep the art of cooking and baking alive, pass it along to the ones you love.
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek at this Simple Gift.

3 comments:

  1. I am making some home-made snacks and hot cocoa mix and so this gives me a great idea. Thank you for this! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making baskets for the kids this year with handmade items and this idea is perfect. I hope I can make some time for this also. Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can you get the cards that you show in this picture? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!