Monday 4 November 2013

Cutting Garden Crop Reveal #1~

This past weekend I was at a fabulous crop held in New Glasgow hosted by The Cutting Garden.
Kim and the lady bugs put on a fun, laughter filled and organized crop.
During the crop I was able to be fairly productive between classes and chatting with friends new and old.
I will be revealing my creations from the weekend all week long. I am starting with a layout that I created as a part of Kim's crop challenge. Everyone was provided with the same 2 patterns and 2 sheets of cardstock. To be entered in a draw you were to create something, anything using those 4 sheets of paper.
Here is what I created.


The patterned papers are from the Fall Reflections Collection by Echo Park. They are available at The Cutting Garden.



Thanks for stopping by, and stay tuned for the rest of the reveals!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!