Tuesday 26 November 2013

Anything Goes~

This time around at Use It Tuesday, the theme is Anything Goes. That opened up endless possibilities.
So I went upstairs to my stash of goodies and went through my bin of paper.
I found these sweet patterned papers that I have had for about 4 years. I bought the baby boy and baby girl patterns from the same manufacturer when a friend was pregnant with their first child. They were not finding out what they were having, so I HAD to be prepared. Turns out they had a little girl, and those papers got used. But the baby boy patterns just got filed away.


The red ribbon also went into my stash at least a couple of years ago.



I used my stapler to attach the ribbons.


Head on over to Use It Tuesday and take the challenge, ANYTHING GOES!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!