Monday 25 November 2013

Sculpey Sock Monkey Ornament~


I have been playing with clay these days. I have loved creating with Sculpey, a product partner of Buttons Galore & More
Today I'm sharing a little guy that I created for myself. I have had a soft spot for monkeys for YEARS. I have quite a collection already, and decided to create another to add to it.


I got the inspiration for this little guy on Pinterest. Someone else had created a sock monkey inside a pumpkin. I decided to make him a little festive for the holidays.


Thanks for stopping by. Maybe one day soon, you too can get out the clay from Sculpey and revert back to your own childhood and get creative!

1 comment:

  1. Love him Tracey!!!! You did an awesome job ! wanna sell him? My daughter Chelsea collects sock monkeys too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!