Friday 30 October 2015

For the LOVE of Doodling~

I am ready to admit it, I am a doodler. I have been a doodler for as long as I can remember.
I thought I would share a few peeks at my doodling life.
Throughout my life, I have doodled what inspired me. Music, love, great movies, fantastic moments. These first few images are from my art journal. For now they remain simple black pen drawings, but at some point I would love to have some of them copied to create colouring book pages. Then I want to add the colour that I envision myself.





I will doodle on anything I can get my hands and pens on!
This is my ATG tape gun, it is what I use for all of my crafting. Since it was such a huge part of what I do, I wanted to make it a little more special.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!