Wednesday 16 September 2015

The DiPenta Project: Part 6~

I am back today with another instalment of the DiPenta Project.
This is an ongoing project that features some fabulous memorabilia and photos from the DiPenta family. I have been lucky enough to work with this collection to create their heritage album!

Incase you missed the previous DiPenta Project posts, you can find them below.


Today I am showcasing 4 layouts.

This first layout was created using the Nirvana Collection from Marion Smith Designs.


I thought the gold and black Thickers looked great with the layout.


This second layout was created using patterned papers that I have had for some time.
They didn't even have barcodes or names on the back of them, so I have no idea where they came from.



I hand wrote all of the family names and dates of birth.


The third layout is created using patterned papers from the Heritage Collection from Bo Bunny. I adore this collection.


I created this layout using lots of ephemera layers.
I also used some dark green irRESISTable spray on the background.



For this fourth layout I used the Heirloom Collection from Prima Marketing.



I love mixing textures on these heritage layouts!



Thanks so much for stopping by to check out another instalment of The DiPenta Project!

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing! Love all the detail and the vintage look! You blow my mind darling!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank so much for visiting my blog and leaving your kind comment. As for food... yep, I do take the occasional photo of food (and coffee!) because I love to "collect" cafes :) :) Usually when I'm on holidays... so I mix in the "food" pics with my vacation pics and it all works well :)
    I love these layouts - you do vintage/heritage style so beautifully. ++ I noticed you have a delicious banana bread recipe in the previous post, another reason to explore your blog a bit further.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!