Wednesday 24 June 2015

The DiPenta Project: Part 3~

I am back with another instalment of The DiPenta Project.
The DiPenta Project is an ongoing project that I am working on for the DiPenta Family.
They have a huge collection of stunning photos and memorabilia for me to work with. So I create between other projects. It has been some time since I have worked on my own heritage album, and I must say....I've loved the change of speed and style!

If you missed my other DiPenta Project posts, you can check them out here:



This first layout is created using the Precious Moments collection from Graphic 45. Perfect for this sweet little baby picture of Bertha DiPenta.


I added some buttons, Prima Flower and some oh so pretty burlap and lace May Arts Ribbon.



This second layout is created using a mix of patterned papers from Kaisercraft and Graphic 45. I also used some paper doilies, Prima flowers and butterfly, and some May Arts Ribbon lace.


The final touch is some hand written names and the date in some pretty glitter numbers.


In a heritage album we all know how important it is to include names and dates when we have them. There will be a point where the older generation will no longer be around to tell us who these people are, the dates and the memories.
But, this also translates to scrapbooking photos from today. There will be a time that someone will be looking at our albums and ask those important questions, who is that and when did that happen. I am as guilty as the next for NOT journaling, but we need to document these everyday moments.
We take the time to create stunning layouts, lets make sure we document them properly. It can even be as easy as sticking a post-it on the back of the layout with that information!

Thanks so much for stopping by to check out this instalment of the DiPenta Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!