Friday 11 September 2015

The DiPenta Project: Part 5~

The DiPenta Project is back with it's 5th instalment!
In case you missed the first 4 instalments you can check them out here:


The DiPenta family, has handed over all of their precious photos and memorabilia to let me document  and create. I have loved working with this collection of memories. 
Their collection is so well documented, it has made creating so easy!
So here are a few of the more manly creations that I have been working on for this heritage album.


All three of these layouts are created using the Sears & Son collection from Kaisercraft.
The PERFECT collection for these photos!


Some simple additions of appropriate letter stickers with the important information is embellishment enough with these great manly patterns.


I'm going to say it....this next layout is probably my favourite so far!


Layout wise it's pretty simple, a good mix of just a few patterned papers. I added lots of texture however with the embellishments. There is a cork border, mesh ribbon from May Arts, and then the cluster of chipboard and metal embellishments.


I think it worked REALLY well with the oh so cool photo!



The third layout I also wanted to keep simple when it came to the patterns.


I didn't want to take away from the memorabilia, so I simply added some buttons.
For the memorabilia, I pulled out the clear photo corners. A great way to keep those little bits in place without using adhesive on them. I used regular black photo corners on the photo.


Thank you again so very much for stopping by to check out this instalment of the DiPenta Project.
Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!