Tuesday 21 April 2015

Sketches in Thyme: April Team 3~


Today is my first post as a part of the Sketches In Thyme Design Team.
I am part of Team 3. Sketches In Thyme has a sketch challenge every week! I hope to play along with some of the other week's challenges in the future too.
But for now, here is the sketch that Team 3 had for inspiration.


Here is my layout that I created with the inspiration of the sketch above.


I chose to use the oh so pretty I Am collection from Simple Stories. I cannot tell you how much I love the hints of gold.



Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my first reveal at Sketches In Thyme! I hope to see you play along from time to time too!

For more crafty inspiration, Find and Follow me on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!