Wednesday 8 April 2015

She's So Pretty~

Today I am doing a quick share of a layout that I created while at the Spring Gadget Girl's Mega Crop at the end of March.

All I can tell you about this layout is that, when I took this photo I was desperately trying to take a PRETTY picture of our crazy pooch Kya. The scene was set, a beautiful day on a beach in PEI, with absolutely no one else around. An old lobster trap laying in the sand surrounded by beach grass. Kya was wearing her pretty scarf given to her by her Nanny McLennon.

But...alas....this is the best photo I could get.
A sand covered face, driftwood stick breaking in half in her mouth....looking crazy.
So I thought I would create an ultra feminine layout, that would be perfect for a great photo.


I used the Burlap & Bows collection from Fancy Pants.


I adore these sparkly flowers from Petaloo.


And of course the perfect title.


Thank you so much for stopping by to listen to my story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!