Monday 20 April 2015

Playing Along with Sketchabilities #137~

I was at a crop over the weekend, it was later in the evening and all of my creative mojo had up and gone! Online I went and sourced out this latest sketch at Sketchabilities.

This is my first time playing along with Sketchabilities as a former design team member. It's always nice to create from Karan's sketches.
Here is the layout that I created.


Here is the sketch that I based my layout on.


I used the Find Your Wings & Fly collection from My Mind's Eye to create my layout, including most of the embellishments.




Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. so cute details!!!! Funny LO!!!! Thank that you are play with Sketchabilities!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers and colours. thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! Very cheerful!Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!