Saturday 15 November 2014

Sketchabilities Reveal #127~


It is Sketchabilities Reveal Day! This reveal is the first reveal of our new term, and a new team. So I hope you take the time to head over to the Sketchabilities blog and check out all of their fabulous creations!

Here is my take on this really fun sketch.




This sketch has so much potential, so many little details to play with.


I chose to work with the Autumn Song collection from Bo Bunny, which I picked up at The Cutting Garden.


You'll see an oh so pretty dyed doily from the Curtsey Boutique and the green and brown leaves are actually some great ribbon cut apart from May Arts Ribbon.


Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my Sketchabilities Reveal, I hope you decide to play along as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!