Thursday 30 October 2014

Sketchabilities Reveal #126~


Is it that time again already?? YES! It's Sketchabilities Reveal Day for Sketch #126.
This week I chose to work with the Market Street collection from My Mind's Eye, definitely a favourite of mine these days.




Be sure to take a really close look at all of the little details that Karan puts into her sketches! So much inspiration here!


I used lots of the coordinating embellishments from the Market Street collection. I also added some dyed doilies, a large red shipping tag and a chalkboard tag from the Curtsey Boutique.



Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my reveal for Sketch #126! Be sure to stop by and take the challenge for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Love this Tracy!! Great sketch too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout Tracy! What a happy photo to scrap! Great mix patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!