Wednesday 1 October 2014

All That Glitters~


I swear I am part crow, I love anything that glitters and shines. This layout does exactly that!
For a complete tutorial to create this layout, click HERE.


It's not hard to see that I wanted Gold to be the theme for this glitzy layout. I really wanted to play up the superstar theme.


The star ribbon, gold mesh, gold chain ribbon and the sequins heart are all from May Arts Ribbon. I was in golden heaven when I searched through their site at all of their golden offerings.


Who needs patterned paper when you have all of these beautiful golden embellishments. I only used black and white cardstock. I also used gold glitter washi tape.


Thanks for stopping by to check out my All That Glitters layout. Remember, for a complete tutorial for this project, just click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!