Friday 24 October 2014

Life Is Good~

Today I'm sharing a layout that I created with lots of golden sparkle.
I am loving the glitz of gold on layouts recently.

I created this layout featuring Vintage Gold Paper Effects by DecoArt. 
For a complete tutorial on how I created with it, click HERE.


Some fun stuff I played with to create this layout.


I chose the You Are My Happy collection from Teresa Collins Designs, it already had hints of gold in the patterns.
The fabulously sparkly gold ribbon is from May Arts Ribbon.


Check out my tutorial over at DecoArt using the Vintage Gold Paper Effects.




Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful layout! For sure one of my favorites of yours.
    Love the colors and that touch of gold is spectactular!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!