Friday 15 August 2014

Sketchabilities Reveal #121~


It's reveal day at Sketchabilities, YAY!
As always I loved working with Karan's sketch, this time a fabulous 3 photo layout.
I decided to showcase these 3 beautiful photos taken of dear friends of mine by the very talented WonkyEye Photography.




I chose to work with the Market Street collection by My Mind's Eye. I love this rich, vibrant collection and the stunning hints of gold.


I really wanted to play up the hints of gold, so I added the very pretty gold mesh ribbon and the sequin gold heart from May Arts.


The flowers are from Prima, and the tags and baker's twine are from The Curtsey Boutique.



Thanks so much for stopping by to check out this week's reveal. Are you looking for a little scrappy inspiration? Then, you too should play along with Sketchabilities! Be sure to check out what all of the other talented designers came up with while you're there!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, lovely layers and all the details are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty take on the sketch as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!