Tuesday 22 January 2013

Warm it Up~

It's that time again! This is my sample for Use it Tuesday's Challenge #48: Warm it Up~ Red, Yellow and Orange.

This one was pretty easy for me, as I'm drawn to the warmer colours. So my layout was created with a bunch of scraps I had left over from a K&Company line that I have had for at least a couple of years now. I also found a few Martha Stewart Crafts flowers left in a pack. The sticker letters are about 5 or 6 years old and are by EK Success. Finally, all the cardstock came from my good old cardstock bag again, where all my single sheets of cardstock go for eternity.

This is what I came up with. Can't wait to se what you come up with!


Here's the link to Use it Tuesday's blog and the challenge post:

http://useittuesday.blogspot.ca/2013/01/challenge-48-warm-it-up-use-red-orange.html

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty layout! I love those flowers!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning layout! I love all of the scallops on this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!