Friday 25 January 2013

Double the Fun~

I was asked recently if I ever create double page layouts. The answer is...yes, but obviously not as often as my single layouts. However on occasion I do have a group of photos that I feel the need to scrapbook as a series. That is when I create double layouts.
Sometimes when you have a series of photos, you are able to crop/print some of them much smaller to make a grouping like I did in this layout.


Or this one I matted most of the photos  all together, making it look virtually seamless.





Sometimes you have one photo that you want to stand out. In this layout I put it on the left hand page, then I made somewhat of a collage on the right hand page.






All in all, when I create a double page layout I try to keep a continuous theme from page to page. That way your eye is drawn across your layout and seeing it as one larger layout. Rather than being broken up into pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!