Wednesday 27 May 2015

Seaside Layout~

I thought I would give you a closer look at a recent class that I taught here in Truro.
Living on the east coast of Canada, most of us have no shortage of seaside images to craft with. One of my favourite things is walking on the beach at sunset, just so beautiful!

This layout was created focusing on one of my beach sunset photos.


I bought the crinkled paper, but I did heavily ink the edges and also have it a good coat of Gold Shimmer Mist from Tsukineko/ Imagine Crafts.


I took a strip of cheesecloth, and roughed it up a little. Then using 3 different shades of ink, I added colour to almost every little bit of it. If you don't mind getting a little dirty, I actually rolled the cloth up into a ball in my hands while the ink was still wet to mix the colours even further.


The patterned papers came from a pad of Seaside patterned papers from K&Company.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my Seaside Layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!