Monday 4 May 2015

My Creative Scrapbook: May Reveal Day 1~

It's that time again!
Today is reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook, so I am showing you my first layout that I created from May's Main Kit.


It was love at first sight with this kit!
May's Main Kit is made up with patterned paper and embellishments from Maggie Holmes Confetti collection by Crate Paper. It also has sone great Bella Blvd washi tape.


So here is my first layout.

I knew right away when I saw those pretty little lacy vellum banners that I would be pairing them with the doily on a layout. After that, it just all came together.


This kit has so many great little embellishments that can be easily added and layered to give such fabulous dimension and texture.


I created large photo corners for the layout, using patterned paper and washi tape.
I also added those golden dots, which came from the letter stickers.
They always give you way more question marks, j's and periods than you would probably ever use. They can make great little accents on your cards and layouts.


Look at those gorgeous banners!


Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my first day of My Creative Scrapbook reveals!

My Creative Scrapbook is now currently accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found here:

We would love it if you would follow us on Facebook:

We are now on Instagram!
@MyCreativeScrapbookOfficial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!