Today's 14 Days of Love crafty project is a LOVE banner. Who doesn't want a little something to dress up their home for Valentine's Day.
The base of this project are actually just simple cork coasters, you can see it in the close up shot below. I painted them with Deco Art's Multi Surface Satin paint. I then added the layers of patterned papers and cardstock.
I added white streamers around the circle layer, then added some silver glittered Smooch for a little sparkle. To punch the holes in each piece, I broke out the Crop-A-Dile. Then I added the pretty red ribbon.
- Cork Coasters
- Coordinating Cardstock and Patterned Papers (Imaginisce)
- Large and Small Heart Punch (EK Success)
- Button (Buttons Galore & More)
- Corner Rounder
- Deco Art Multi Surface White Paint
- White Streamers
- Silver Glitter Smooch
- Deco Art Glamour Dust
- 2.75" Circle Punch (EK Success)
Thanks for stopping by and helping me spread the love!
Find and follow me on Pinterest for more inspiration