I created a simple Chalkboard Christmas Ornament that can be personalized for anybody's Christmas tree.
- White & Cream Buttons from Buttons Galore & More
- Red May Arts Ribbon
- DecoArt Chalkboard Paint
- Cardboard Circle Ornaments
- Christmas Patterned Paper
- Beacon Hot Glue
The ornaments can be personalized and changed over and over. It would even make a great Christmas Countdown.
Thank you so much for stopping by, whether it was your first stop on this Blog Hop or just your next stop. I hope we have inspired some Christmas craftiness for your home.
Check out some more of our Button and Ribbon craftiness:
- Buttons Galore http://wp.me/p2hPby-2vb
- Laura Bray http://laurabraydesigns.com/buttons-ribbons-blog-hop
- Allie Gower http://wp.me/p2Ys5f-Cs
- Laura Kelly http://www.laurakellydesigns.com/laurakellydesignsblog/?p=4254
- Holly Gagnon http://www.ribbonsandglue.com/2013/12/snow-angel-ornaments.html
- Niki Meiner http://wp.me/p1WZ6S-1lm (designed by Allie Gower)
- Tracy McLennon http://scrappychick101.blogspot.ca/2013/12/may-arts-ribbon-buttons-blog-hop.html
- Angie Holden http://www.thecountrychiccottage.net/2013/12/elf-mason-jar-gift-for-christmas.html
- Melony Bradley http://mel-designs.typepad.com/my-blog/2013/12/stuffed-snowman-ornament.html