Friday 13 December 2013

Holiday Brownie Bites~

Margaret always asks me to make something special for her school parties.
So for today's Band Christmas Party, I made these little Holiday Brownie Bites. They were pretty easy to make, and they taste fantastic!



Recipe:
1 Boxed Brownie Mix
White Melting Chocolate
Candy Canes (chopped)
Large Marshmallows

I prepared the brownie batter as per the box. Spoon into lined mini cupcake pan. My brownie mix said to bake for 30-35 minutes in a regular pan. So for minis, I baked them for 15 minutes. 
While they are in the oven, cut your marshmallows in half (I use scissors). Place a half marshmallow on each of the baked minis. Place back in the oven for another 2 minutes.
Remove from oven, and let cool.
Melt your white melting chocolate. Dip the tops of the cooled marshmallows into the melted chocolate and sprinkle with chopped candy canes.
Voila! Super cute, and fantastic tasting treats!



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!