Tuesday 29 October 2013

Sean's Birthday Menu~

October 23rd is a special day in our house, it's Sean's birthday!
I try to plan a menu for his birthday supper catered just for him. I also like to try new recipes for the occasion.

This is the birthday card that I made for him.


The patterned papers are from the Simple Stories, Generations Collection.


Table all set for his birthday supper. Sean's parents happened to be in town as well.


I started with an appetizer of 


The main course was Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Apple BBQ Chicken (which was so tender and tasty), a side of Carrot and Pineapple Coleslaw and a regular fave of ours Honey Mustard Roasted Potatoes.


The birthday boy was happy and full! Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!