Are you hosting a Halloween party this year? Or perhaps you would like to just dress up your home for all those sweet little Trick or Treaters. This sweet and BOOtiful banner could be just what you need!
Here are some of the things that I used to create my banner:
- Halloween patterned paper of your choice and coordinating cardstock.
- 2m of nice wide ribbon to string the banner pieces.
- Black and Purple buttons from Buttons Galore & More
- Chipboard Letters
- Printed tissue paper for the ruffle
- 3" Circle Punch
- Black embroidery floss
- Purple Smooch Spritz by Clearsnap
- 3D Pop Dots