Tuesday 27 August 2013

Challenge #62: Trends~

This time around at Use It Tuesday, the theme is Trendy items. This could have been any number of things on the market these days. For my layout I chose Washi Tape. It has been trendy for a couple of years now, and since that time I have acquired quite a collection of it. However, I rarely use it.


Here is a shot of the product that I used on the layout. The patterned papers were all scraps I had laying in a bin. The flowers and the washi tape also came from my stash of goodies. The buttons are from Buttons Galore & More.


Drop by Use It Tuesday to check out some more samples using trendy product. I hope to see some of your crafty projects using trendy goodies you have in your craft stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!