Sunday 3 February 2013

You Had Me at Bacon~


One day while scrolling through Pinterest I came across this very simple card with a saying that I LOVED, and I knew that I would have to make that card some day for Sean!

You're like bacon,
You Make Everything Better!

Who doesn't LOVE bacon?? Well, vegetarians and vegans I guess. But in our household it's sort of a running joke, when you have the option to add bacon.....you do it!

So after being sick for a week now, and having Sean take such good care of me. The moment I felt like creating something, this was what I wanted to make for him!
So I took that saying from the very simple card and made it my own.



The patterned papers are from the Love Note Collection by Fancy Pants.
Available at The Cutting Garden.


The letter stickers are by EK Success and My Minds Eye.



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love reading them!